Sunday, September 21, 2008

words words words

Currently listening to: Lullaby - Justin Nozuka




I'm so tired -_-. Last night krissi, sandra, and i could not fall asleep cause of how hard we were laughing. i swear those two are nuts.

We went to a college expo today, and like mad weird? but it hasnt hit me yet that we're going to college after next year let it alone has it hit me that we're juniors...SAT's are coming up...oh sheeeet....od overwhelming. I don't even know what i wanna do honestly. But i shouldn't stress it right? i meansss i got time. like honestly, 4reel there are so many things i can do im sure i'll be fine. Jst gotta keep my head on straight and concentrate on schoool....speaking of which, im deff not going tmrw. There is just no way in hell im gonna be able to read that stupid book and do that paper for Peduto for wensday...Damn English class...but oh well, ill jst stay home tmrw and read and start on that paper...yeah okay, let's see how that goes. Winters coming, it's gettin pretty cold out. It was somewhat warm today, but it's getting pretty chilly out, thank god. Im ready for winter. Winter means Halloween, Thanksgiving (mmmmm ;D), !XMAS!, and my birthday (car and license) mad illl. Deadasss im hoping my mom lets me go to pa with crash...yeah please, i need a vaca.

No comments: